This HTV transfer is made with ECO-solvent ink on SISER COLORPRINT EASY Vinyl. This is NOT sublimation but a heat transfer vinyl. Shirt is NOT included.
SISER ColorPrint Easy is:
- Extremely durable, wash after wash
- Applied results light and flexible
- Excellent for multi-color jobs
- Can be applied to all colors of fabric
- CPSIA Certified - perfect for children's wear
- Adheres to:
- 100% uncoated polyester
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
Whaley Love You Print
Set Your Heat Press:
- Temperature: 300 F /149 C
- Pressure: Medium
- Time: 10-15 seconds
Preheat garment using heat press for 2-3 seconds to remove wrinkles and/or moisture
Place The Transfer and Press:
- Place the transfer image side UP on the apparel. Remember to remove the white backing first!
- Optional but highly recommended: Cover with a teflon sheet to prevent scorching
- Close the machine and press for 10-15 seconds.
Peel the Transfer Carrier
- Open the machine and peeling off the clear transfer mask in a smooth, even motion.
- Can be peeled when warm.
- For best application, cover with telfon sheet and re-press for 2-3 seconds.
This document releases all liability of MariROsa Craft Shop related to heat transfer material transfers. By making a purchase from MariROsa Craft Shop, you agree to the terms below.
- For the best results, it is recommended that heat transfer materials be applied with a professional grade heat press.
- Transfers applied with a home iron may not last as long as those applied with a heat press.
- MariROsa Craft Shop assumes no liability for damage to apparel or blank goods, the transfer, or your iron/ heat press during the process of you applying it.
- MariROsa Craft Shop offers no refunds, exchanges, or guarantees for customer applied heat transfer materials.
In the event that you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from purchasing heat transfer materials from MariROsa Craft Shop.